Judgment Enforcement in the High Court

Writs of control are enforced by High Court Enforcement Officers for the recovery of money judgments.

A writ of control authorises a High Court Enforcement Officer to take control of (seize) goods belonging to the judgment debtor to satisfy the debt either by way of payment of the balance or the sale of goods taken into control usually by public auction.

If you have an outstanding County Court judgment that is above £600 (inclusive of court fees and interest) and less than 6 years old, you can instruct us to transfer the judgment to the High Court for enforcement purposes. 

Our transfer up process if free of charge however there is a £66.00 court fee payable to issue the writ.