Looking For Advice?

If you have been visited by one of our Enforcement Agents or received a notice from us then it is vital that you contact us straight away to stop any further action being taken which may include your possessions being seized and removed. 

Below you will find some questions and answers you may find useful.

If the question you’re looking for isn’t here please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you further.

Q: How can I make a payment?
You can make a payment by contacting our office or the person named on the letter or notice you have received who will advise of the payment methods available. Contact details will be listed on any paperwork sent to you.

Q:  The person you are trying to contact does not live at this address?
A: Please contact us and speak to a member of our team. You will be asked to provide evidence of this; you can do this a number of ways such as providing a copy of your current Council Tax bill.

Q: I am too scared or embarrassed to speak to the Enforcement Agent? 
A: Please don’t feel scared or embarrassed. Unlike other enforcement companies in our industry we will always try and work with you before taking further enforcement action.

Q: I don’t owe the amount; I have already paid and/or have an arrangement with your client?
A: Please contact our office quoting your reference number to discuss the matter. Please note you may still be liable for the enforcement fees.

Q: I can’t afford to pay this debt?
A: Please do not ignore this matter as it will not go away. Enforcement action will continue and you run the risk of having your possessions removed. Please note further fees may be incurred for any further enforcement action. Please contact our office as in some cases we may be able to set up a payment arrangement to assist in repaying the outstanding balance.

Q: How can I make a complaint?
A: Inevitably a call from an Enforcement Agent may be a stressful experience but we expect all of our agents to act in a professional manner and in accordance with the National Standards for Enforcement Agents and our own company policies at all times.  If you feel that you have been treated badly or the Enforcement Agent has acted incorrectly, you should contact us to discuss our complaints procedure.

If you feel you cannot discuss the matter over the telephone please email: cc @ vicksenforcement.co.uk.

You can also read our complaints procedure

Q: What fees do you charge? 
A: The fees we charge are in accordance with The Taking Control of Goods (fees) Regulations 2014. Please click here to see what fees we charge.  

Q: Where can I get advice?
A: If you are in need of advice you should contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or contact a Local Solicitor. Please do not take advice from internet forums.

You may also find the following websites useful:
> https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-and-money/
> https://www.gov.uk/browse/tax/court-claims-debt-bankruptcy